Danielle Neddo, Psy.D., Licensed Psychologist (PSY29486)
Welcome! I serve as a therapist through the Institute’s Child and Adolescent Specialty Program (CASP) and am a member of the Institute’s Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) team. I also facilitate several of our groups at the Institute, including the High School Grit, DBT Multifamily, Graduate DBT, Superflex Academy, and Wise Mind Parenting groups. I combine my experience and training with a passion for working with adolescents and young adults from diverse backgrounds and settings. In therapy, I utilize a variety of interventions, including skill-building, mindfulness, self-monitoring, cognitive modification, and expressive arts to help clients meet their unique treatment goals.
I love to witness the growth in clients as they seek to better understand themselves and learn new ways to cope with the challenges they face. The resiliency and courage displayed by my clients brings me hope and seeing them grow keeps me motivated to continually better myself as a clinician.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Self-injury or suicidal ideation
- Chronic mood dysregulation
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- ADHD treatment
- Self-esteem / Self-confidence
- College transitions
- Psychological assessment
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology (2016), Fuller Theological Seminary
- Master of Arts in Psychology (2013), Fuller Theological Seminary
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (2011) and Bachelor of Science in Music (2011), Greenville College, Greenville, IL.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Trauma Resiliency Model (TRM)
Presentations and Workshops Experience:
- Superflex Summer Academy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy with Adolescents
- Stand Up! Speak Out!™ Summer Workshop
- Cool Ways to Chill: Ways to Stress Less
- Friendship Rally – An Introduction to Stand Up! Speak Out! ™
- San Bernardino County Department of Behavioral Health
- Hathaway-Sycamores Child and Family Services
- Alhambra Unified School District Gateway to Success Program
- Pacific Clinics
Mission: My mission is to provide quality mental health services to youth and their families and to empower young people to face life’s challenges in a way that allows them to live their best lives.
Phone: 626.585.8075, ext. 159BACK TO OUR TEAM