Experience & Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience with responsibilities comparable to those required for this position
Skills & Qualifications:
- Expert level written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle a wide range of matters with discretion and confidentiality
- Highly organized, good judgment, effective time-manager, trustworthy, adaptable and flexible, able to take initiative, ability to prioritize and maintain a positive proactive attitude under stress
- Ability to work on independent projects from conception to completion
- MS office: Word, Outlook, Excel, Power point
- Maintain confidentiality and professional ethical code
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitates the organization of admin office, by overseeing office operations to maintain efficiency
- Draft letters, emails, and other tasks that facilitate CEO Dr. Johnson’s ability to lead
- Report and agenda preparation
- Arrange and prepare for Dr. Johnson’s meetings, interviews, speaking engagements, and events
- Coordinate preparation of events/conferences with admin assistant
- Supporting the HR department and employee files
- Oversee admin assistant
- Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate has a passion for working in an organization that is:
- Dedicated to empowering girls, women, families and their circles of community
- A small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results driven, and community oriented.
Requirements: This position is part-time (15 hours) with the opportunity to grow. Available to start immediately.
Reports to: Melissa Johnson
To apply, please send cover letter & resume to HR@IFGD.care.
Compensation: Starts at $15/hour for the 1st 3 months, and then increase to $16 at the start of month 4.