Operations Assistant Position
Institute for Girls’ Development, a Psychological Corporation. The Institute is a private group practice in Pasadena.
We are looking for someone that can work well under pressure with a good attitude, solve problems independently, take initiative where there’s need, sharp in their skill set/knowledge of job, confident in what they can bring to the table, maintain our confidentiality protocol, and motivated by the company’s mission.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Therapist admin support
2) Building Management
3) Assist with office and building projects & events
4) Data Input
5) Training/Workshop support
6) Clerical duties
8) Overseeing and organizing all office/kitchen supplies
9) Overseeing IT/phone maintenance
10) Assisting with HR department
Skills: Strong communication skills (written & verbal); computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email newsletter skills); organization, prioritization, & time management skills; initiative; creativity; reliability; capacity to work well with a team; interest in the type of service we provide.
Requirements: This position will begin as part-time (25 hours) and move to full-time. Available to start immediately.
Reports to: Practice Manager
• 2-3 years of experience
• Confident in ability and skill-set
• Organized and detail oriented
• Effective prioritization & efficiency
• Decision making skills
• Good at problem solving, trouble-shooting
• Works well under pressure
• Initiative & creativity
• Ability to oversee several projects simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• On top of follow through
• Ability to work well in a team setting & individually
• Maintain confidentiality and professional ethical code
To apply: for this position, please send letter of interest and resume/CV to Human Resources (HR@InstituteForGirlsDevelopment.com.)