Creative Connections Summer Camp
A Fun, Inspiring Summer Program for Elementary Ages & Middle School Ages
Does your child enjoy creative projects? Are you looking for a summer experience designed to build positive relationships, resilience, and happiness in a supportive environment that’s also creative and inspiring? This is it! Creative Connections Camp includes unique art projects, games, and dynamic discussion to help foster positive social skills while having fun.
Creative projects include:
- creating mosaics and collages
- found object sculptures
- making ice cream and snow cones
- journaling… and more!
Research and experience demonstrate that the use of creative expression offers a variety of benefits. Expressive arts can spark the imagination and facilitate productive communication. Plus, it’s fun – especially in a supportive group environment designed to build camaraderie. Join us!
Dates: Grades 3 – 5: Monday, June 19th – Friday, June 23rd
Grades 6 – 8: Monday, July 24th – Friday, July 28th
Times: 9am – 12pm
Location: The Institute for Girls’ Development’s Beautiful Outdoor Courtyard
- Hilary Deckard, M.A., Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist LMFT #101252
- Cristina Lugo, MSW, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW #71254)
- Gabrielle Pascual, MMFT, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist LMFT #125884
- $450 until June 1st
- Plus $15 bring-a-friend discount!
- $475 after June 30th
Partial scholarships are available; email PHobey@IFGD.care with questions.
Covid Protocols: Learn about our public health and safety protocols this summer.