Taylor Nash, M.A.
Practicum Trainee; Program: Doctor of Clinical Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Supervised by Grace Goodman, Psy.D. (PSY 28905)
I’ve seen the healing that is possible through cultivating the therapeutic alliance. I believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to receive the kind of care and treatment that the Institute provides, and I am very excited to join the team. I use a humanistic approach that allows for the integration of other skills such as mindfulness and cognitive-behavioral techniques.
I have had the privilege of working with youth, teens and young adults who have overcome adversity to make positive life choices – showing immense strength and determination. I thoroughly enjoy providing support to my clients on their journeys to self-discovery and adulthood.
I have a passion for working with children and teens with ADHD and challenges with attention, focus, and impulsivity. I have chosen to focus my research in this area. And, I value helping youth and families learn skills to navigate these attentional differences effectively.
Additionally, I am trained in the administration and interpretation of psychological assessments, and I have experience in describing strengths and areas of growth for individuals who wish to gain insight about their abilities and level of functioning.
I provide support for growth in the following areas:
- Learning Differences
- Self-esteem and Acceptance
- LGBTQ+ Affirmative Therapy
- Long Beach Job Corps
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Counseling Center
- In-progress: Doctor of Clinical Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Texas Lutheran University
Pronouns: She / Her / Hers
Phone: 626-585-8075 ext. 154
- My mission is to provide a safe and comfortable environment that allows individuals to discover and express their true selves.