Administrative Assistant Position 2015
Institute for Girls’ Development, a Psychological Corporation. (www.InstituteForGirlsDevelopment.com) The Institute is a private group practice in Pasadena.
We are looking for someone that can work well under pressure with a good attitude, demonstrate assertiveness, solve problems independently, take initiative where there’s need, sharp in their skill set/knowledge of job, confident in what they can bring to the table, and motivated by the company’s mission. Room for growth.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Therapist admin support
- Outreach activities
- Building Management
- Tenants oversight
- Assisting with events
- Data Input
- Clerical duties
- Overseeing and organizing all office/kitchen supplies
- Overseeing IT/phone maintenance
- Assisting with HR department
- Office support
- Attending weekly case consultation meeting with therapists for HIPAA training
- Any other administrative activities that are needed
Skills: Strong communication skills (written & verbal); computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email newsletter skills); organization, prioritization, & time management skills; initiative; creativity; reliability; capacity to work well with a team; interest in the type of service we provide.
Requirements: This position will begin as part-time (25 hours). Available to start immediately.
Reports to: Practice Manager
- Confident in ability and skill-set
- Organized and detail oriented
- Effective prioritization & efficiency
- Decision making skills
- Good at problem solving, trouble-shooting
- Works well under pressure
- Initiative & creativity
- Ability to oversee several projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- On top of follow through
- Ability to work well as a team member and independently
- Maintain confidentiality and professional ethical code
To apply, please send BOTH a cover letter & resume to HR@InstituteForGirlsDevelopment.com