Dr. Melissa Johnson combines her backgrounds in education and psychology to deliver programs and consultation to schools.
Potential topics include:
(1) enhancing positive school climates for building social and emotional intelligence
(2) tools to decrease bullying and social cruelty while increasing pro-social behavior among students
(3) creating the contemplative classroom: using mindfulness to help students focus more, stress less, and connect better
(4) contemplative practices to help educators minimize burn out and maintain their joy in teaching
(5) hardiness zones for girls: building environments and mentoring relationships that help girls thrive
Contact Paige Hobey at LBrooks@IFGD.care or 626-585-8075 ext. 115 for more information about scheduling a program or consultation for your school!