2023 Summer Camps & Groups
This summer, we’re offering a variety of exciting in-person camps. Email Paige Hobey, Director of Community Education and Outreach, at PHobey@IFGD.care to learn more!
Week-long Summer Camps
- Stand Up! Speak Out!® Summer Camp – Join us at Descanso Gardens to build friendship skills, communication skills, confidence, and camaraderie in this super fun camp for rising 3rd – 5th graders.
- Creative Connections Camp – Get creative and inspired in this camp which combines engaging art projects, fun activities, and dynamic discussion for rising 3rd – 5th graders.
- Unicorn Day Camp – Enjoy arts, crafts, games, and lots of unicorn magic in this summer camp for transgender and gender nonbinary kids ages 6 to 9.
- Creative Connections Camp – Get creative and inspired in this camp which incorporates engaging art projects, fun activities, and dynamic discussion for rising middle schoolers.
- épanouie Day Camp – Connect, create, and get empowered in this engaging summer camp for transfeminine youth ages 10 to 12.
Partial scholarships are available; email PHobey@IFGD.care with questions.
Once-a-Week Summer Therapy Groups
- Be Body Positive: Middle School – Learn to reclaim your confidence and health, cultivate self-love, declare your own authentic beauty, build community and more in this empowering online group for middle schoolers.
The Self Love Club – Enjoy connection and support while building skills around self-compassion, self-confidence, and self-care in the group for middle schoolers.
- Be Body Positive: High School – Learn to reclaim your confidence and health, cultivate self-love, declare your own authentic beauty, build community and more in this empowering group for high schoolers.
- Head to College with Confidence – Build skills this summer so you can make the most of your college experience! We’ll discuss ways to connect with community, feel your best and deal with potential anxiety, manage your time effectively, and more! For graduating high school seniors.
- Feel your Best, De-stress and Rest – Learn practical strategies to manage stress and anxiety, build a mindfulness practice, and sleep better so teens can approach life with confidence and thrive.
- Walk & Talk Group– Get moving in this dynamic outdoor summer group for teens integrating a fun, invigorating walk with productive, skill-building dialogue.
- Explore Your Path – Prepare for and process the exciting and challenging transitions that accompany this phase of life in this supportive therapy group for young women ages 18 to 27.
- My Sole Called Life: A Dynamic Summer Walking and Confidence Building Group for Young Adults – This 10-week summer group uses invigorating walking and productive discussion to help build confidence, grow skills for managing anxiety, and take your self-esteem to the next level!
- Re-Launch College with Confidence – Are you a returning college student who would like some extra support this summer? Join this supportive group to benefit from camaraderie, share about your college experiences so far, and learn skills to make the most of your return to college!
Learn about our other therapy groups for all ages!