Summer Camps & Workshops
We’re hoping to offer in-person summer camps in 2021, but if health guidelines recommend online programs – we will offer a variety of dynamic, engaging virtual summer camps! Email Paige Hobey, our Director of Community Education and Outreach, at PHobey@IFGD.care to learn more or join our email list for summer camp updates!
Anticipated Week-long Summer 2021 Camps and Workshops
- Stand Up! Speak Out! Summer Camp – Build friendship skills, communication skills, confidence, and camaraderie in this super fun camp for girls in grades 3 to 5.
- Creative Connections Camp – Get creative and inspired in this summer program which incorporates engaging art projects and dialogue for girls in grades 3 to 5.
- Superflex Summer Academy – Put on your superhero capes and build social skills while defeating the Unthinkables in this unique therapeutic program for girls in grades 2 to 5.
- Unicorn Day Camp – Enjoy arts, crafts, games, and lots of unicorn magic in this summer program for transgender and gender nonbinary kids ages 6 to 10.
- Épanouie Day Camp – Connect, create, and get empowered in this engaging summer program for transfeminine youth ages 10 to 12.
- Creative Connections Camp – Get creative and inspired in this summer program which incorporates engaging art projects and dialogue for girls in grades 6 to 8.
- Get Energized, Connected + Inspired – In this yoga and wellness camp for high school girls.
Anticipated Summer Therapy Groups
- Explore Your Path – Prepare for and process the exciting and challenging transitions that accompany this phase of life in this supportive therapy group for young women ages 18 to 27.
Partial scholarships are available for Elementary and Middle School Summer Programs; email PHobey@IFGD.care with questions.