Summer Camps & Workshops
We’re hoping to offer in-person summer camps in 2021, but if health guidelines recommend online programs – we will offer a variety of dynamic, engaging virtual summer camps! Email Paige Hobey, our Director of Community Education and Outreach, at PHobey@IFGD.care to learn more or join our email list for summer camp updates!
Anticipated Week-long Summer 2021 Camps and Workshops
- Stand Up! Speak Out! Summer Camp – Build friendship skills, communication skills, confidence, and camaraderie in this super fun camp for girls in grades 3 to 5.
- Creative Connections Camp – Get creative and inspired in this summer program which incorporates engaging art projects and dialogue for girls in grades 3 to 5.
- Superflex Summer Academy – Put on your superhero capes and build social skills while defeating the Unthinkables in this unique therapeutic program for girls in grades 2 to 5.
- Unicorn Day Camp – Enjoy arts, crafts, games, and lots of unicorn magic in this summer program for transgender and gender nonbinary kids ages 6 to 10.
- Épanouie Day Camp – Connect, create, and get empowered in this engaging summer program for transfeminine youth ages 10 to 12.
- Creative Connections Camp – Get creative and inspired in this summer program which incorporates engaging art projects and dialogue for girls in grades 6 to 8.
- Get Energized, Connected + Inspired – In this yoga and wellness camp for high school girls.
Anticipated Summer Therapy Groups
- Explore Your Path – Prepare for and process the exciting and challenging transitions that accompany this phase of life in this supportive therapy group for young women ages 18 to 27.
- Rose Bowl Walk & Talk – A dynamic outdoor summer group for teens in high school integrating a fun, invigorating walk with productive, skill-building dialogue.
Partial scholarships are available for Elementary and Middle School Summer Programs; email PHobey@IFGD.care with questions.