Our experienced clinical team offers therapy services for individuals, couples, families, and groups. We currently offer over 20 therapy groups for different ages and areas of interest. Learn more about our therapy philosophy.
Our therapy offerings:
Our Community Education team offers public and private workshops for girls and teens to build skills, confidence, and camaraderie. Workshops cover topics such as friendships, social media, conflict resolution, emotional regulation, using assertiveness with compassion, maintaining a positive body image, de-stressing in a pressured world, and more. In addition to workshops, we also provide talks in the community and host events at the Institute.
Our Community Education programs:
Workshop topics include:
Our Professional Training team shares expertise with fellow professionals in mental health, education, and organizations serving children and families. In creating a community for learning, growth, and diversity, we hope to challenge ourselves and others to think deeply, creatively, and empirically – and to act boldly.
Our Professional Training options:
- Stand Up! Speak Out!® Curriculum Training: Empowering Skills for Girls’ Friendships (12 Continuing Education Credits)
- Mindfulness Tools: Helping Children and Teens Stress Less and Connect More (5 Continuing Education Credits)
- Get Social Media Savvy: What Every Adult Working with Youth Should Know about Social Media (3 Continuing Education Credits)
- Gender Expansive Youth: Best Practices – How to Offer a Positive Experience for Gender Expansive Youth (3 Continuing Education Credits)
- Health and Wellness Center Professional Training
- In-Service Trainings for Educators and School Staff