Health and Wellness Center Professional Training
As we interface and collaborate with our colleagues in primary care and other medical settings, we love sharing information on the following topics. This is not a comprehensive list, but gives you an idea of some of the educational training (Lunch and Learn or half-day training) we can provide.
- Helping children and families enhance self-regulation and resilience when dealing with life-limiting health conditions
- LGB affirmative health care in a medical setting
- Trans and Gender Expansive Health Care: Making your practice inclusive
- Asthma Action Planning and the role of psychologists
- Behavioral Health Techniques and Diabetes Management
- Health Psychologists’ (magic) role in pain management for children
- School Based Integrative Care
- Primary Care Integrative Care Model and the Benefits
- Self-Care for Providers: Tools to Use and Share
To learn more, contact Paige Hobey, Director of Community Education and Outreach, at 626-585-8075 ext. 121 or PHobey@IFGD.care .
[engine_button url=”/professional-training/” color=”#fff” text_color=”#000″ size=”tiny” corner=”square” target=”_self”] Back to Course List [/engine_button]