[engine_row] [engine_column size=”four”]
To learn more or to schedule a training, please contact our
Community Education and Outreach Director,
Paige Hobey, at PHobey@IFGD.care
[/engine_column] [engine_column size=”eight”]
In-Service Trainings for Educators and School Staff
Presenter: Melissa J. Johnson, PhD
Dr. Melissa Johnson combines her backgrounds in education and psychology to deliver relevant trainings on a variety of topics.
(1) enhancing positive school climates for building social and emotional intelligence
(2) tools to decrease bullying and social cruelty while increasing pro-social behavior among students
(3) creating the contemplative classroom: using mindfulness to help students focus more, stress less, and connect better
(4) contemplative practices to help educators minimize burn out and maintain their joy in teaching
(5) hardiness zones for girls: building environments and mentoring relationships that help girls thrive.
[engine_button url=”/professional-training/” color=”#fff” text_color=”#000″ size=”tiny” corner=”square” target=”_self”] Back to Course List [/engine_button]