Get Social Media Savvy
A social media workshop for middle school girls and their parents
Friday, October 4th from 4pm – 6pm
$65 per parent/daughter pair
Middle School Girls:
- How to happily stay connected with friends while keeping the tough stuff in perspective
- What to do when texting gets messy
- How social media really affects your emotions
- Getting real about the virtual world of photos
- How to maintain balance, stay safe and enjoy!
- What every parent should know about social media – from popular apps to the latest stats
- How to offer your daughter the right support and help set healthy boundaries
- Fostering social connections without screens
- Recommended resources, apps and guidelines
Questions? Contact Paige Hobey at PHobey@IFGD.care or 626.585.8075 ext 121.