Girl Power™ is a weekly, virtual therapy group for girls in grades 4-6.
- Challenges with staying home
- Using skills such as patience and empathy
- Coping strategies
- Growing self-awareness
- Getting along with family members during this time at home
- Being with friends online … and more!
- Mondays 3pm – 4pm
- Tuesdays 4:45pm – 5:45pm
- Wednesdays 3:45pm – 4:45pm
Facilitators (click the name for license and registration information):
- $75 per session with sliding scale options available
To learn more, contact our Intake Coordinator at PHoward@IFGD.care or 626.585.8075, ext. 108.