An ACT Group for Procrastination
Set yourself up for success!
• Weekly Therapy Group for Older Teens and Young Women
• Wednesdays, February 6th – March 13th, 4:00-5:30pm
Do you find yourself putting off important tasks and homework assignments as you text your friends, take naps, or mindlessly binge on Netflix shows? You’re not alone! Procrastination may feel good in the short term, but it can negatively impact your life. It’s not too late to break this habit and replace it with more workable solutions.
In this 6-week group, you will learn:
• The real reasons you procrastinate
• Strategies for using your time more effectively
• Tools to cope with stress
This group draws from Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and the work of William J. Knaus, EdD, the world’s leading authority on methods for helping people overcome procrastination.
Call 626.585.8075, ext 108 for a brief, free phone intake, followed by your pre-group meeting with Dr. Grace Goodman.Back to Group Therapies