Girls & Grit®
Girls & Grit® is a weekly therapy group for Middle & High School Girls.
Would your middle school or high school daughter benefit from extra support this fall? Our weekly Girls & Grit® therapy groups focus on building skills for happiness, resilience, mindfulness, self-compassion, stress management, and self-advocacy – to thrive during this transitional time in the pandemic and beyond.
3 Things Girls Like Best About Girls & Grit® Groups:
- Finding and giving support in a safe space with other girls
- Learning more about “inner” skills, the stuff that helps us get through challenging times. Some of these skills include stressing less through mindfulness, gratitude and nurturing body & mind.
- Practicing “outer” skills, things that can support us from the outside, such as investing in relationships, learning to lead, working through conflict in positive ways, and being empowered advocates for ourselves and others.
We like to meet regularly with parents. This provides us an opportunity to let you know about the skills we are teaching and ways that you can support this skill development and hardiness at home. Additional parent coaching is available upon request. We look forward to a collaborative working relationship with you.
We offer two separate Girls And Grit® Groups: one for middle school girls and one for high school girls.
Middle School: (choose the best day and time for your family)
- Mondays 5:30pm – 6:30pm (Telehealth)
- Thursdays 6pm -7pm (In-person)
- Sundays 11:15am – 12:15pm (In-person)
High School: (choose the best day and time for your family)
- Sundays 10am – 11am (In-person)
- Mondays 6:45pm – 7:45pm (In-person)
- Tuesdays 5pm – 6pm (Telehealth)
- Thursdays 6pm – 7pm (Telehealth)
Facilitators (click the name for license and registration information):
- Brittany Fella, M.A.
- Cristina Lugo, LCSW
- Danielle Neddo, Psy.D.
- Angela Youngs, Psy. D.
- Tina O’Brien, M.S.
- $75 per session
To learn more, and to schedule and intake, contact our Intake Coordinator at 626.585.8075, ext. 108.