Girls & Grit®
Girls & Grit® is a weekly, virtual therapy group for Middle & High School Girls.
3 Things Girls Like Best About Girls & Grit® Groups:
- Finding and giving support in a safe space with other girls
- Learning more about “inner” skills, the stuff that helps us get through challenging times. Some of these skills include stressing less through mindfulness, gratitude and nurturing body & mind.
- Practicing “outer” skills, things that can support us from the outside, such as investing in relationships, learning to lead, working through conflict in positive ways, and being empowered advocates for ourselves and others.
We like to meet regularly with parents. This provides us an opportunity to let you know about the skills we are teaching and ways that you can support this skill development and hardiness at home. Additional parent coaching is available upon request. We look forward to a collaborative working relationship with you.
We offer two separate Girls And Grit® Groups: one for middle school girls and one for high school girls.
- Sundays 7:30pm – 8:30pm (Telehealth)
High School: (choose the best day and time for your family)
- Sundays 10am – 11am (In-person)
- Tuesdays 7:30pm – 8:30pm (Telehealth)
Facilitators (click the name for license and registration information):
- Brittany Fella, M.A.
- Cristina Lugo, LCSW
- Danielle Neddo, Psy.D.
- Angela Youngs, Psy. D.
- Tina O’Brien, M.S.
- Tatiana Pinkley, M.A.
- $75 per session
To learn more, and to schedule and intake, contact our Intake Coordinator at 626.585.8075, ext. 108.