My role as an administrative intern at the Institute consists of, but is not limited to, the following: providing assistance to the Office Manager, helping in the Business Office, and prepping materials for workshops, professional trainings, and other events held at the institute. I also help to facilitate in our workshops for girls.
The environment at the Institute is welcoming, everyone I have met thus far has been very encouraging, which makes me feel appreciated and comfortable. The mission statement of the Institute fits with what I am passionate about, which is empowering all individuals, specifically those who often face adversities.
- Pursuing B.A. in Psychology at Whittier College (expected graduation date: 2020)
- Get Social Media Savvy – A Social Media Workshop for Middle School Girls and Parents
- Intern at The Mandala Center
- College Research Assistant
- Button Maker Extraordinaire