We are excited you’re considering joining us to bring compassionate care to our adult clients!
About clinical work at the Institute and Flourish Therapy and Wellness Center:
The Institute’s division for adult services is called Flourish Therapy and Wellness. Located in a historic, charming building in Pasadena, California, the Institute is hiring licensed therapists to join our Flourish Adult Therapy team. The specialists on the Flourish team provide treatment and assessment for adults – all genders, all ages. Flourish therapists work from a variety of theoretical orientations (CBT, mindfulness-based, humanistic, feminist, developmental, relational-cultural, etc.) integrating a trauma-informed, culturally responsive perspective and a social justice lens. Our clients come to us because life has challenged them, and they want to grow in their understanding and coping with things like emotional regulation, anxiety, depression, trauma including intergenerational and racial trauma, health concerns, attention and executive functioning, identity development, grief, and adjustment to challenging life situations and transitions. Modalities include individual, family, parenting, and group therapy. Hear more about working at the Institute and Flourish from our team members here!
Responsibilities would include:
- Carrying a caseload of individual clients and groups (20-25 clinical hours per week).
- Engaging in all of the adjunctive activities related to case management – documentation, consultation with collaterals (psychiatrists, medical teams, etc) where appropriate.
- Leading weekly therapy groups with a range of goals, based on interest and experience.
- Participating in weekly team-wide Case Consultation meetings and other consultation opportunities individually and in groups.
- Attending Institute Professional Trainings; an additional educational stipend is provided for trainings related to areas of interest.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Licensed Therapist: LMFT, LPCC, LCSW, Psychologist or License eligible.
- Registered Associates can be considered if they have 1000 supervised hours completed.
- A background of working with adults, families, and groups.
- Demonstrated competency in the 4 Essential Criteria for this position: Diversity, Clinical, Educational, and Organizational
- Ability to work with clients in-person and via telehealth
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required.
- Knowledge of current research and theory on girls’, women and gender development is desirable.
This is a full-time exempt position at 40 hours per week. The first 3 months are dedicated to building a full-time caseload (approximately 20 – 25 clinical hours weekly), case consultations, trainings, a variety of professional activities. Clinical hours are generally mid/late morning into the evening hours; some weekend hours are also an option.
The Institute for Girls’ Development embraces diversity in our staff and in the clients we serve. Please review our 4 Essential Criteria for this position and learn about our Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Initiative. Bilingual/bi-cultural applicants are encouraged to apply.
Positions are available now. Start dates are negotiable.
Competitive base salary plus percentage-based bonus, depending on level of experience licensed clinicians with a full case load of 20-25 client hours weekly have an annual salary range from $80,000-$110,000+ and associates have an annual range from $50,000-$65,000+. We also offer 2 weeks paid vacation with increases based on length of employment, 9 paid holidays, 5 sick days, 1 PTO day and an additional 2 PTO days for associates studying for exam licensure, group health/vision/dental insurance plans, 401k plan with employer matching, annual educational and professional membership stipends.
- Provide a cover letter, explaining your interest in this position. Please include your experience and demonstrated interest in each of the 4 Essential Criterion: Diversity, Clinical, Educational, Organizational.
- Provide your curriculum vitae and 3 references. For licensed Flourish candidates identify 3 references. For pre-licensed associates submit 3 letters of reference.
- Email to Search Committee at HR@InstituteForGirlsDevelopment.com.
- In the subject line, please note your last name and specify your interest, i.e. Perez Licensed Therapist: Flourish Specialty Practice.
Please check out our website to learn more about our organization: www.instituteforgirlsdevelopment.com