THE SELF LOVE CLUB
a supportive summer group for middle schoolers
It’s so easy for our middle schoolers to put pressure on themselves – in academics, extracurriculars, appearance, friendships, and more. The desire to be perfect creates unnecessary anxiety and stress.
This summer group is designed to teach self-compassion – being kind and understanding towards ourselves rather than critical.
Self Compassion offers a variety of benefits:
- Increased resilience and confidence
- Decreased anxiety and stress
- More joy and gratitude in the moment
- Positive self-talk
- Understanding when challenges arise
- Thursdays, 12:45pm – 2pm
- $112.50 per session
- Olivia Zeff, MA, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT#130075)
- Gabrielle Pascual, MMFT, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT#125884)
To learn more, contact us at Intake@IFGD.care or 626-585-8075 ext 108