Torrey Meisner, B.A. Office Manager & In-House Yoga/Mindfulness Teacher
As the Office Manager my role is to carry out the various daily needs of our teams and other operational functions to ensure the utmost success of the Institute. I facilitate communication between the teams and coordinate, plan, and prepare for events and workshops. I also oversee employee onboarding and exit protocols, technology and software support, and building and maintenance needs.
My values closely align with those of the Institute, as I strongly believe in community, connection, mindfulness, and self-discovery as means to empower youth, girls, and women.
I have a deep passion to positively impact the lives of children, which led me to earn my bachelor’s degree in Psychology with an emphasis in Family and Child Development. I also have a post-baccalaureate certificate in Communication Sciences and Disorders. Additionally, I have spent many years working and volunteering with children in various capacities and environments.
While working in these environments I saw a need for yoga and mindfulness in conjunction with the child’s regular therapy, so I decided to become a pediatric adaptive and accessible yoga teacher. I am passionate about empowering and uplifting children of all abilities and providing them with the opportunity to benefit from yoga! I look forward to making a difference at the Institute by providing my yoga services as well as providing integral behind-the-scenes support to our clinical and community education teams as the Office Manager!
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with an emphasis in Family and Child Development from California Lutheran University
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Communication Sciences and Disorders from Chapman University
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification from Colorado School of Yoga
- 30-Hour Accessible Yoga Teacher Certification from Accessible Yoga
Prior Relevant Experience:
- Founder + Owner of PLAAY, Pediatric Learning-Based Adaptive & Accessible Yoga
- Assistant Studio Manager at Meraki Yoga Studio
- Founder + Facilitator of Yoga for the 5th Chakra: An Inclusive Day of Yoga
- Infant Stimulation Therapist + Preschool Teacher’s Assistant at Intervention Center for Early Childhood
- Volunteer at Ride On Therapeutic Horsemanship and Aspen Elementary School
- Student Office Assistant at the Center for Accessibility and Academic Resources at California Lutheran University
Phone: 626.585.8075 ext. 151BACK TO OUR TEAM