Your Best Defense:
A Self-Defense Workshop for Teens and Women
Led by Lauren Roselle
Founder & President of Esteem
Friday, April 3rd, 5-7pm Workshop date to be re-scheduled
Where: Institute for Girls’ Development
We’re excited to partner with Esteem to offer this dynamic, interactive workshop featuring skills for avoidance, deterrence, and resistance of physical and verbal assault.
It also covers frequently asked questions regarding personal safety and assault prevention.
• Understanding and listening to “The Creepy Feeling”
• Safety techniques for school and travel
• How to say “No” / Setting and enforcing boundaries
• Body language / Effective responses to being followed
• Interactive role-plays
• Response to frontal attack / Strikes to target areas
• Easy-to-learn moves
Register now or contact Paige Hobey, Director of Community Education and Outreach, at 626-585-8075 ext. 121 or PHobey@IFGD.care to learn more.