Institute for Girls’ Development, a Psychological Corporation.
The Institute is a private group practice in Pasadena.
We are looking for someone that can work well under pressure with a good attitude, demonstrate assertiveness, solve problems independently, take initiative where there’s need, sharp in their skill set/knowledge of job, confident in what they can bring to the table, and motivated by the company’s mission. Room for growth.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, and 2 years of experience with responsibilities comparable to those required for this position
Skills and Qualifications:
- Organized and detail oriented, effective prioritization & efficiency
- Good decision making skills
- Good at problem solving, trouble-shooting
- Demonstrates initiative & creativity
- Ability to oversee several projects simultaneously
- Flexibility & multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- On top of follow through
- Ability to work well as a team member and independently
- Maintain confidentiality and professional ethical code
- MS office: Word, Outlook, Excel, Power point
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Therapist administrative support
- Outreach activities
- Building Management
- Assisting with events and conferences
- Data Input
- Clerical duties
- Overseeing and organizing all office/kitchen supplies
- Overseeing IT/phone maintenance
- Assisting with HR department
- Office Support: assisting with distributing the mail; maintaining the waiting room, displays of promotional media, and bulletin board
- Attending weekly case consultation meeting with therapists for HIPAA training
- Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate has a passion for working in an organization that is:
- Dedicated to empowering girls, women, families and their circles of community
- A small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results driven, and community oriented.
Requirements: This position will begin as part-time (20-25 hours), 5 days a week. Available to start August/September 2017.
Reports to: Office Manager & Personal Assistant of Dr. Johnson, CEO
Compensation: $12-$14, depending on experience
To apply, please send cover letter & resume to HR@ifgd.care.