Posting date: January 2019
Start date: ASAP with some flexibility.
Position title: Intake Team Member
Hours: 10 – 15 hours per week to start; in October 2019, the position will expand to 30 – 40 hours per week with some flexible scheduling. Can be combined with Leadership Intern position.
Join our growing Intake Team!
Intake team members work together to provide prospective clients with a positive and smooth process to accessing appropriate services. Position integrates a range of responsibilities, including completing phone intakes with prospective new clients and shepherding them through the intake process. Intake team members provide some clinical assistance as needed, and are responsible for other administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- Prefer a minimum of a Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, education, or related field.
- Experience providing clinical services or overseeing treatment intakes for clients. Prefer some experience in settings that serve children, adolescents and families.
- Experience with administrative, organization and related clerical duties
- Personal and/or professional experience with mindfulness practices preferred
Ideal candidates have a passion for being a valued member of a team that is dedicated to empowering girls, teens, gender fluid youth, families, and young women. Ideal candidates are excited about working for a growing entrepreneurial psychology practice.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Effective skills for written and spoken communication
- The capacity to communicate caring, warmth combined with clarity and confidence
- Ability to conduct an effective phone intake for families and individuals seeking therapy services
- Timeliness and persistence in following up with prospective clients
- Communicate caring and professionalism to those who call and the public in general
- Develop, maintain and oversee an organizational system for tracking and ushering referrals to their new therapists
- Utilize effective organizational skills to track a variety of information
- Clearly and effectively communicate with the therapy team when coordinating the assignment of a therapist to the families
- Maintenance of confidentiality and HIPAA requirements
- Other duties as assigned
General Administrative Skills:
- Highly organized, effective time-manager, efficient, trustworthy, punctual, adaptable and flexible, ability to prioritize and maintain a positive can-do attitude under stress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can provide own transportation
- MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Location: Pasadena, CA
To apply, please email a letter of interest, resume/CV and 3 letters of reference to HR@ifgd.care In the subject line, please note your last name and the position title. For example: Perez Intake Team