Cliques, Conflicts and Connections
Cliques, Conflicts and Connections is a free workshop for parents led by Dr. Melissa Johnson. Light refreshments will be served.
Learn tips and tools for helping your daughter navigate her social world and get empowered with resources for your own positive connection with your daughter!
Tuesday, March 31st from 6:30-8:00pm*
Tuesday, May 5th from 6:30-8:00pm*
Tuesday, June 24th from 6:30-8:00pm*
Tuesday, July 7th from 6:30-8:00pm*
* Dr. Johnson will be available between 8:00pm – 8:30pm to answer questions about Stand Up! Speak Out!®, our summer friendship workshop for girls entering 3rdthrough 5th grades.
Recent feedback about Cliques, Conflicts, & Connections:
“The workshop was packed with valuable resources, tools and a better understanding of my daughter’s social world.”
“The workshop was really helpful in showing us the many different ways we can help our daughter be intentional about how she responds to situations.”
“I walked away with great insight and resources to help my daughter as she heads off to middle school.”
Resources for Cliques, Conflicts and Connections:
- Leaders Go First
- Social World of Girls, part 1
- Social World of Girls, part 2
- Social World of Girls, part 3
- Creating a Culture of Compassion
- Social World of Girls Resource Guide